What's The Secret Behind a Good Newsletter?
Statista conducted a consumer survey on e-Commerce and Retail to find out the secret behind a good newsletter. The key findings would be useful if you are running a business and sending newsletters to your users.
- Older onliners see newsletters more critical and have higher expectations of the content
- Only 13 percent of onliners don‘t receive any newsletters at all
- Interesting content and discounts are the most important reasons to subscribe to newsletters
- Users want discounts and news, but also interactive elements
- Younger users keep receiving and reading unappealing newsletters more than older onliners
- More than half of the onliners consider advertisement in newsletters annoying
Do you relate to the findings? What's your experience?
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.