Your account may be hacked
Signs your account has been hacked:
- · You’re not receiving any emails.
- · Your Yahoo mail is sending spam to your contacts.
- · You cannot login to your account or your account info or settings were changed without your knowledge.
- · You see logins from unexpected locations on your activity page.
What you should do to protect yourself:
- · Change your password and security questions and answers
- · Enable two-step authentication
- · Change the passwords on other sites which you may have used passwords same as or similar to your Yahoo password
- · Watch out for strange emails and do not click on any links within emails
- · Do not give away your personal information through unsolicited communication
There is impossible to be 100% secure online, however by using the techniques above, you will be must better protected.