Customer service relates to the service you and your staff provide before, during and after a purchase. It's how you interact with your customers. Improving your customer service skills can lead to greater customer satisfaction and experience.
How to provide good customer experience? You need to know
- know what your customers consider to be good customer service
- take the time to find out customers' expectations
- follow up on both positive and negative feedback you receive
- ensure that you consider customer service in all aspects of your business
- continuously look to improve the level of customer service you deliver.
Here is a good talk about how to provide a good customer service experience.
Video source: youtube, Ted; Cover image: Pixabay